COVID and Events
For events that are now open to members the following restrictions apply:
- You must register for the event to be allowed entry
- Do not attend if unwell or in a period of self-isolation
- Maintain a 1.5 metre distance from others
- Food will be limited to individual packet servings (no shared platters or finger food)
- Minimise touching of surfaces
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitser during the event
- If you are in Australia you should download the government's COVIDSafe App.
The ASA Alice Springs Branch warmly invites you to a fun evening of socialising and learning.
Come along to the interesting case night and share your interesting work from 2020. This is also a great opportunity for students to hone their presentation skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
The ASA is offering a prize for the Best Case presentation on the night. If your presentation is selected, you will win a 30% discount on registration to an ASA conference.
Guidelines for presenting a case study:
- 5-7 slides in 5 minutes with 2 minutes for questions (optional)
- Key learning outcomes should be included in the presentation
- Any information about the pathology or condition should be kept concise
- Ensure that patient ID is removed from images and clips
- A suggested presentation structure includes: title, patient history, images/clips highlighting key learning points, patient follow-up and outcomes
- Presentations should be uploaded to a USB and it is recommended that images are also uploaded to a separate device in case of any issues
RSVP: Name and presentation title submitted by 2 November 2020 to email@example.com
Following the Interesting Case Night will be a branch committee meeting at which all are welcome to attend.
|Non-member (CPD certificate available for $25):
Partners and Supporters