COVID and Events
For events that are now open to members the following restrictions apply:
- You must register for the event to be allowed entry
- Do not attend if unwell or in a period of self-isolation
- Maintain a 1.5 metre distance from others
- Food will be limited to individual packet servings (no shared platters or finger food)
- Minimise touching of surfaces
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitser during the event
- If you are in Australia you should download the government's COVIDSafe App.
Stephen Bird will present this upcoming MSK workshop in Darwin on 14 November 2020.
Stephen will focus on the following:
- Hands and wrists
- Feet and ankles
Please see the attached program flyer for more details.
Stephen Bird is a general sonographer with over 25 years of clinical experience. He is currently working at Benson Radiology in South Australia. He holds a General and a Vascular DMU and a Masters of Medical Sonography from the University of South Australia. He is a passionate educator, presenting regularly at national and international conferences as well as conducting weekend workshops for diagnostic medical ultrasound professionals.
Partners and Supporters