The ASA Far North Queensland Branch warmly invites you to attend an upcoming branch meeting.
Come along to the interesting case night, where you can catch up with peers and share your interesting work. This is also a great opportunity for students to hone their presentation skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
The ASA is offering a prize for the Best Case presentation. If your presentation is selected, you will win a 30% discount on registration to an ASA International Conference.
- 10 minutes with 2 minutes for questions
- Key learning outcomes should be included in the presentation
- Any information about the pathology or condition should be kept concise
- Ensure that patient ID is removed from images and clips
- A suggested presentation structure includes: title, patient history, images/clips highlighting key learning points, patient follow-up and outcomes
- Presentations should be uploaded to a USB and it is recommended that images are also uploaded to a separate device in case of any issues
- Please arrive a few minutes early in order for your presentation to be uploaded and checked
Presenters: after registering on the ASA website, please email your interesting case topic and any direct enquiries to Kaitlin Caokelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that registration is essential. Places are limited
Event restrictions and requirements can change very quickly so the ASA will inform you of any changes prior to the event by email
Members and non-members welcome
Earn valuable CPD points for presenting an interesting case.
10 ASA CPD points = 10 ASAR credits
|Non Member (CPD Certificate available for $25):
Partners and Supporters