COVID and Events
For events that are now open to members the following restrictions apply:
- You must register for the event to be allowed entry
- Do not attend if unwell or in a period of self-isolation
- Maintain a 1.5 metre distance from others
- Food will be limited to individual packet servings (no shared platters or finger food)
- Minimise touching of surfaces
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitser during the event
- If you are in Australia you should download the government's COVIDSafe App.
The ASA NSW Central West Branch warmly invites you to a fun morning of socialising and learning ahead of the silly season. Come along to the interesting case morning and share your work from 2020.
This is also a great opportunity for students to hone their presentation skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
The ASA is offering a prize for the Best Case presentation on the evening. If your presentation is selected, you will win a 30% discount on registration to an ASA conference.
Format: 5 slides in 5 minutes with 2 minutes for questions
Presenters: after registering on the ASA website, please email your interesting case topic and any direct enquiries to Jackie Spurway -
Jacqueline.Spurway@health.nsw.gov.au by Tuesday 17 November 2020.
Attendance: 1.5 CPD points/hours
Presenting an interesting case - 10 PD-asa points = 10 ASAR credits
Members and non-members welcome: Please note that registration is essential
|Non-member (CPD certificate available for $25):
Partners and Supporters