The ASA Riverina Branch warmly invite you to thier Interesting Case Night.
This is a great opportunity for both new & experienced presenters to
share their experience in a friendly environment & gain CPD points.
Earn valuable CPD points for presenting a case study
10 CPD points = 10 ASAR credits
If you would like to present a case study, please register your interest with the Riverina Branch Committee via email@example.com
- Key learning outcomes should be included in the presentation
- Any information about the pathology or condition should be kept concise
- Ensure that patient ID is removed from images and clips
- A suggested presentation structure includes: title, patient history, images/clips highlighting key learning points, patient follow-up and outcomes
- Presentations should be uploaded to a USB and it is recommended that images are also uploaded to a separate device in case of any issues
- Please arrive a few minutes early in order for your presentation to be uploaded and checked
ASA Members - Free
Non-members - $25
Partners and Supporters