COVID and Events
For events that are now open to members the following restrictions apply:
- You must register for the event to be allowed entry
- Do not attend if unwell or in a period of self-isolation
- Maintain a 1.5 metre distance from others
- Food will be limited to individual packet servings (no shared platters or finger food)
- Minimise touching of surfaces
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitser during the event
- If you are in Australia you should download the government's COVIDSafe App.
The ASA South Australia Branch warmly invites you to a fun evening of socialising and learning. Come along to the Christmas Case Studies Evening and share your interesting work from 2020.
This is also a great opportunity for students to hone their presentation skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
The ASA is offering a prize for the Best Case presentation. If your presentation is selected, you will win a 30% discount on registration to an ASA conference. There will also be an award for People’s Choice for best presentation, with a prize sponsored by Philips.
There will only be 6 presentations on the evening so if you would like to present, please send your expression of interest to Lino Piotto – firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID restrictions, places are limited and registration is essential.
Attendance: 1.5 CPD points/hours
Presenting an interesting case - 10 PD-asa points = 10 ASAR credits
Members and non-members welcome
Proudly sponsored by Philips.
|Non-member (CPD certificate available for $25):
Partners and Supporters