Interesting Case Study Night
The ASA Hobart Branch warmly invites you to join the interesting case night, where you can interact online and share your interesting work. This is also a great opportunity for students to hone their presentation skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
The ASA is offering a prize for the Best Case presentation. If your presentation is selected, you will win a 30% discount on registration to an ASA International Conference.
Presenters: after registering on the ASA website, please email your interesting case topic and any direct enquiries to Emma Brodribb at email@example.com
- 6 slides in 6 minutes
- Key learning outcomes should be included in the presentation
- Any information about the pathology or condition should be kept concise
- Ensure that patient ID is removed from images and clips
- A suggested presentation structure includes: title, patient history, images/clips highlighting key learning points, patient follow-up and outcomes
- Presentations should be uploaded to a USB and it is recommended that images are also uploaded to a separate device in case of any issues
- Please arrive a few minutes early in order for your presentation to be uploaded and checked
Earn valuable CPD points for presenting an interesting case.
10 ASA CPD points = 10 ASAR credits
Please note that Zoom login details will be emailed the day of the event.
Members and non-members welcome
|Non Member (CPD Certificate available for $25.00):
Partners and Supporters